Can't find source for two translation words

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't find source for two translation words

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hdominguez
    Participant

Hello, I can’t find translation for two words in month view, event calendar pro. I’m using spanish as language. Can you please tell me where the source file for those words are located for translation?

Thank you.

Hi Humberto,

Welcome and thanks so much for reaching out!

You can find those translations in these two files:

• /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lang/the-events-calendar-es_ES.mo
    • /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lang/the-events-calendar-es_ES.po

In case you haven’t already done so, you can read about how to override plugin language files in this tutorial:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/how-to-override-plugin-language-files/

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

hdominguez
    Participant

Hello Jaime, thank you for your answer, I have opened those files with POEdit but seems that “keyword” and the “for” words doesn’t exist. Can you please check that?

Hi Humberto,

The word “keyword” can be found on line 961 of the /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lang/the-events-calendar-es_ES.po file.  Make sure that you are looking at The Events Calendar file, and not the Events Calendar PRO file.

I cannot find the word “for” in that file, so you can try the following tutorial in order to change that word accordingly:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-the-wording-of-any-bit-of-text-or-string/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't find source for two translation words’ is closed to new replies.