Can't find 3.6 version of Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't find 3.6 version of Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gtmtadmin
    Participant

Help! Here is what I am getting:
    ‘The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.5.2. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?’
    When i look at installed plug ins there is no option to upgrad tp 3.6 with Pro, nor do I see a place to do it at Modern Tribe website.
    How should I proceed?
    Al

Casey
    Participant

Al,
    Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. It sounds like you might not have automatic updates enabled for PRO. Just follow these steps to enable it:

• Go to your License Keys page and copy your license key
    • Next, in your WordPress dashboard, go to ‘Events->Settings->Licenses’ and paste in your license key in the box
    • Click away from the box and wait for the license key to verify, and then click ‘Save Changes’
    • Then go to ‘Dashboard->Updates’ and click ‘Check again’ to force WordPress to check for plugin updates

After following those steps, you should hopefully be seeing the 3.6 update for PRO, but let me know if you still have issues after that. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't find 3.6 version of Pro’ is closed to new replies.