Can't email attendee list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't email attendee list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert Phillips
    Participant

I am trying to email our attendee list using the email button on the attendee screen. However I keep getting this message
    “error sending email”

Does you know why this might happen?

George
    Participant

Hey Robert,

I’m sorry you’ve run into this error. This will happen if the wp_mail() email function within WordPress returns “false”, which itself can happen for a number of reasons.

To begin troubleshooting this, can you first try seeing if any errors pop up on your site if you head to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Once you make that change, try emailing the Attendees List again and see if any PHP errors display – if they do, copy and paste them in their entirety into a Gist at http://gist.github.com, then share a link to that Gist here.

In the meantime, can you also clarify each of the following details?

1. What version of The Events Calendar is active on your site?
    2. What version of WooCommerce Tickets is active on your site?
    3. What version of WordPress itself is your site running?

Thank you!
    George

Robert Phillips
    Participant

George

Thanks for your response. We discovered the issue had to do with our site’s SMTP settings which was preventing any emails from going through. It appears to be resolved now and our tickets are being sent correctly. Thanks!

George
    Participant

Awesome! I’m glad you figured it out and appreciate the update here. Best of luck with your site 🙂

— George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't email attendee list’ is closed to new replies.