Can’t edit tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can’t edit tickets

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mtnhops
    Participant

I have the same issue of not being able to edit tickets. When clicking on edit to edit an existing ticket, a white overlay appears and there is no ticket edit option.

Console shows this error upon clicking the ticket edit link:
    Uncaught TypeError: $tribe_tickets.find(…).bumpdown is not a function(…)
    Referencing:
    $tribe_tickets.find( ‘.tribe-bumpdown-trigger’ ).bumpdown();

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello mtnhops,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums! I’m really sorry about this ‘bumpdown’ issue you are having.

Unfortunately this is a bug we have recently discovered. Good news is, that a fix is already being developed and should be released before Christmas, if all goes well.

Meanwhile a temporary workaround that might help is the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/ssl-insecure-content-fixer/

One other solution is downgrading to 4.3.2

Again, I’m really sorry about this. Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

mtnhops
    Participant

Thanks, but downgrading to 4.3.2 did not work, nor did adding the SSL plugin. I still get a white overlay and no option to edit.

Also, there is still no Events – Help or Events – Settings – Help tab.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again,

A lightbulb just got flicked on above my head. 🙂

If I see correctly you are not using The Events Calendar plugin. We are aware of this glitch that without that you do not see the Help page. A fix is under way for this.

Until then, even if you don’t want to use the functionality, please install the plugin (it’s free) and activate it. Then you should see the help page.

And while you’re at it, please check if that solves your main issue. (Whether it does or not, we will need to investigate this further I believe.)

Thanks for your patience so far!

Cheers,
    Andras

mtnhops
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

John Paul
    Participant

I am using calendar and events ticket plus. this has all happened to me since adding a SSL certificate to my site.

I also cannot see the Help tab.

I have my own ticket in for this as well.

btw. all works fine on staging site where there is no SSL. I am currently working with my hoster to try and get SSL removed from the login or admin pages to see if that fixes it.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey John,

Thanks for chiming in. The workarounds mentioned above should help you bridge the issue until the fix comes.

The fix is currently in testing phase so if all goes well it should be released this week.

So hang in there, we’re almost done.

Cheers,
    Andras

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share that we’ve just published The Events Calendar 4.3.5, which includes some fixes to our plugin JavaScript and asset loading. These fixes should help address some of the problems reported here.

You can learn more about the release on this page → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-the-events-calendar-4-3-5-event-tickets-4-3-5-and-premium-plugins/

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t edit tickets’ is closed to new replies.