Can't Deselect Venue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't Deselect Venue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Finis C West
    Participant

After deselecting the venue and saving an event, the previously selected venue is still selected. This happens on our preview build and in my development environment. I’ve ruled out other plugins or theme issues.

Patricia

Hey Finis,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. I’ve looked into your problem and can confirm that it’s a bug. You’re the first person to report this, so thank you!

I’ve added the issue to our internal bug report. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now, but the good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a solution is available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Finis,

Could you please run a test and remove the venue from one of your events now with the latest version of TEC (4.6.18) installed?

Everything should be working as expected now 🙂

Thanks!

Patricia

Finis C West
    Participant

The issue is now resolved. Thank you!

Patricia

Hi Finis,

You are welcome! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Deselect Venue’ is closed to new replies.