Can't Customize Tickets Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't Customize Tickets Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

I am trying to get rid of the “Scott County Fair – Minnesota’s Premier County Fair” which is my site’s title within wordpress, and then the Powered by WordPress footer text on all of my ticket pages, but I can’t figure it out.

An example ticket would be: http://www.scottcountyfair.org/shop/demo-derby/

Josh
    Participant

Hey Nick,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This can get a little tricky depending on how and where you would like this customized view to display. Would you like it to display on every view associated with events? This would mean that the calendar, event archives, etc would have the same modified layout.

If so, you can create a new header.php (header-ticket.php) and footer.php (footer-ticket.php) within your theme that doesn’t include these elements. You’ll then need to create a new template based on your current default page template, however, instead of using “get_header()” you would use “get_header(“ticket”)”. The same would go for the footer.

Finally, within the Events Settings > Display tab you’ll want to change the default template to be the new template that you’ve created.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Customize Tickets Page’ is closed to new replies.