Can’t Click On Events In Month View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can’t Click On Events In Month View

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eocdesign
    Participant

Hello All,

We have a client that is running The Events Calendar (Version 4.6.5), The Events Calendar PRO (Version 4.4.19) and WordPress 4.9. When you try and click on an event in month view, nothing happens all the calendar shows are the numeral for the day and a dot.

I know this was a bug with WP 4.8, but we are using the latest versions of everything that I can see. I have also, cleared the cache of W3 Total Cache several times and tried in Chrome Incognito as well with no luck.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. For the time being I have switched the site to list view.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue! Could you please send me a link to a page with month view enabled so that I can take a look? If you haven’t done so already, can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? Once you’ve switched to a default theme and deactivated everything, you’ll want to clear the cache as you did before and also disable the “Enable month view cache” setting under Events > Settings > Display before you start reactivating things.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t Click On Events In Month View’ is closed to new replies.