Can't choose $0.00 for ticket price

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't choose $0.00 for ticket price

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dtourcreative
    Participant

Hi there I am selling 2 types of tickets for this event: https://quintewomeninbusiness.ca/event/09-11-18/
    But one of them is a free version for members but when I set it up as a ticket, it doesn’t allow me to either leave the pricing plank or at 0 like support information suggests. What am I doing wrong?

Cliff

Hi. I see you’re using RSVP tickets for the free one; you cannot set a price for RSVP tickets.

And you’re using Tribe Commerce PayPal tickets for the paid ticket; you cannot set these to be free.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

websitebutlers
    Participant

hi if i turn off Tribe Commerce PayPal I can’t put tickets in my page.

How can I cell free tickets to get e-mail with QR code and check-in at my event?

Cliff

In that case, you either don’t have Event Tickets Plus plugin activated, or you don’t have WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads (EDD).

Please let me know what you find out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't choose $0.00 for ticket price’ is closed to new replies.