can’t chooice pay tickets 0,00 euro

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus can’t chooice pay tickets 0,00 euro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    websitebutlers
    Participant

Hi there,

On my website i want to sell tickets for free. I want to send tickets with qr code and check-inn at my event.
    But I can’t put 0 or leave empty. If I turn off paypal the tickets are empty.

And can i style the tickets? How do I do that?

Niek

Courtney

Hi Niek

Unfortunately, Paypal will not allow a ticket price of 0. Instead, you could create an RSVP ticket. Since you are using Event Tickets Plus, an RSVP ticket will come with a QR code. This is permitted to be free.

Does that work for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

websitebutlers
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for your answer, it’s working.
    The problem with don’t getting a e-mail was different. If i use a @gmail.com address the system don’t deliver the tickets 🙁

If i use my company @websitebutlers.nl e-mail there is not a problem.

Thank you,

Niek

Courtney

Hey Niek

I’m glad that we got part of this working for you.

If you’d like us to help a bit more with that email issue, would you be able to open a new thread for that topic?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘can’t chooice pay tickets 0,00 euro’ is closed to new replies.