Can’t Change Template Style

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Can’t Change Template Style

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

Hi,

I changed my template style on Event Calendar Pro to ‘skeleton’ so see a few things -and now I am unable to change it back to ‘full styles’. I am also unable to select to use Default Event Calendar template instead of Default page template. It always saves to ‘skeleton style’ and ‘default page template.

I am using Headway Theme, latest version.

My calendar is at http://www.theglobalyogi.com/event

Any ideas? Do I need to upload a new version of the plugin?

Thanks,

Michelle

Geoff

Hey Michelle,

So sorry for the trouble here! This is indeed a known bug and we plan on releasing a fix for it in our very next maintenance release, version 4.2.1.

I’ve made a note of this thread in the ticket and will follow-up with you when we ship the fix.

Thanks for your patience while we work on this!

Geoff

Geoff

Hey there,

Just want to drop a quick note in here to let you know that The Events Calendar 4.2.1 is about to release any moment and it will include a patch for this issue. Please update and let us know if you continue to hit any trouble.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Michelle
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

OK thanks – So I activated the Update, and initially it looked like this problem was fixed, but it’s not. If I select from the Event Calendar Settings – ‘Full Styles’ and ‘Default Event Template’ then the Venue pages show correctly, but if I select ‘Full Styles’ and Default Page Template’ it saves (which it didn’t before the update) then I the page doesn’t display – instead I get a few lines of text as per my attached image.

Would really love to know what to do here. I did notice that this problem started happening when I made changes to one of my templates (I use the Headway theme) recently – but the template I made changes to was the Blog Post (-Blog homepage) and not the Event Calendar page template which is also customised in Headway. Do I perhaps need to delete the Event Calendar + EV Pro plugins and upload them again?

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle
    Participant

Hi Again Geoff,

OK I have solved the problem. I had customised the Blog Index template in Headway – and for some reason, the Venue pages were inheriting the Blog Index template. So I created a customised template for the Venue pages and it is working perfectly now. This will probably be relevant for anyone working with the Headway theme.

Thanks!

Michelle

Geoff

Right on, thanks so much for following up , Michelle! This is super helpful and I appreciate you sharing it. 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please do feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up–we’d be happy to help.

Cheers and have a great day!

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t Change Template Style’ is closed to new replies.