Can't Authorize Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Can't Authorize Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Trey Gallant
    Participant

Hey!

I’m trying to authorize our WP site with Eventbrite, but it’s not redirecting me to the correct address to verify the authorization. The WP address is different than the site address, due to the hosting structure. I’m not sure if that has something to do with the issue. Please reach out to me privately to discuss the details and hopefully we can get this squared away.

Thanks so much!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Trey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Would you mind sending me, in a private reply, the two separate URLs for the front-end of your site as well as the admin?

Additionally, would you be able to send me a screenshot, also in the same private reply, of the settings that you have selected within the Eventbrite App management settings here https://cloudup.com/ckfNfHxNwMm?

Thanks!

Trey Gallant
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Trey,

Thanks for providing this information. A couple of quick questions:

1. Have you tried using the WordPress URL for both the Application URL and the OAuth URL in the Eventbrite settings?
    2. Also, do you get any specific errors when attempting to authorize or does it just go to a 404 page?

I’ve reached out to one of our developers for more insight on this issue. I’ll respond here as well as soon as I hear back from him. I apologize for the inconvenience here. Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you quickly.

Thanks!

Trey Gallant
    Participant

Hey Josh,

Yes, I have tried as many combinations of the two URLs that I can and I either get the 404 error or get redirected to the homepage of the site without receiving verification that the key has been authorized. Let me know of anything you or the other developer can think of for me to try and I’ll be glad to give it a shot. I really appreciate you taking a look at this for us.

Thanks again!

Winston
    Participant

I am also experiencing the same problem getting the error message

Not Found

The requested URL /tribe-oauth/eventbrite/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Trey Gallant
    Participant

This reply is private.

Winston
    Participant

Please help me. I thought i would see the response for Trey’s problem since i seem to be having the same problem. The private discussion with him is not helping me. Please assist

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Winston,

I apologize for the delay. For the quickest responses, we request that you open a new thread even if it sounds like your problem may be similar to an existing thread.

There are many potential solutions for similar problems and this also allows us to address each users questions directly. I see you’ve opened a new thread and will follow up with you over there.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Authorize Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.