Can't Authorize Eventbrite Tickets – No Success Confirmation

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Can't Authorize Eventbrite Tickets – No Success Confirmation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marina
    Participant

Hi,

I am unable to authorize Eventbrite Tickets and thus use the plugin. After confirming the authorization request on the Eventbrite end, it redirects back to my site with no Success confirmation massage on the Add-Ons APIs page. Nothing happens, no error, no confirmation. When I create an Eventbrite event, it does not sync with Eventbrite and no Eventbrite info is saved. I have followed the Conflict procedure and saw the same results. Please let me know what do do next.

Thank you

Josh
    Participant

Hey Marina,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Would you mind sending a screenshot of the application setup settings within Eventbrite as well as the URL that was used for the oAuth?

Thanks!

Marina
    Participant

Thank you Josh,

I downloaded the Tribe Events troubleshooting plugin that I found on the forum and figured out what the issue was.

Regards,
    MK

Josh
    Participant

Hey MK,

Awesome! I’m glad you were able to get this one resolved.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Authorize Eventbrite Tickets – No Success Confirmation’ is closed to new replies.