Can't Add Tickets or RSVP to Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't Add Tickets or RSVP to Event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Akers
    Participant

We aren’t able to add tickets or RSVP items to an event. When we click on the button, the page just refreshes.

David Akers
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I’m sorry you’re not able to add tickets to your events, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

First, can you try updating to the latest versions of Event Tickets (4.6.3), The Events Calendar (4.6.9), and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.21) to see if that makes a difference?

If not, the next step would be to try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (basically trying to recreate the issue in an environment with a default theme enabled and all other plugins besides The Events Calendar, Event Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus disabled), making sure to have WP_DEBUG enabled. Please also check for Javascript errors by opening up the console (right click, click “Inspect”, and then go to the Console) and trying to recreate the issue. If any errors appear, please copy/paste them into your reply.

We are not able to login to user sites, but please let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

David Akers
    Participant

We updated all software, went to the default template and disabled all plugins. The issue is still there.

With the wp_debug, we are getting the following error message:

[12-Jan-2018 14:45:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/yoursiteviewer/public_html/tcnetwork/wp-includes/post.php on line 1979

Any thoughts?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Can you try increasing the memory limit to see if that solves the issue? Just to make sure, when you did this testing, did you have a default theme enabled and all other plugins disabled?

If increasing the memory limit does not make a difference, can you tell me if you are getting this same message anywhere else on your site, or only when trying to create tickets?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Add Tickets or RSVP to Event’ is closed to new replies.