Canot save widget options

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Canot save widget options

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Alright I have widgetized the theme I am working on. However cannot save any of the widget options in the control panel (title, position of links). Any ideas where to look fro a fix? I have been searching through the WP forums with no luck so far.

Rob

Hey Steve. Sorry to hear you’re having issues; when you say in the “control panel”, do you mean under Appearance –> Widgets? What are you trying to save exactly?

Steve
    Participant

Rob, yes under appearance. I am trying to save the navigation arrows to under the calendar and remove the title.

Rob

Thanks Steve. Can you send me a screenshot of what you’re looking at? I’m on the Appearance –> Widgets section and the customization options I have for the calendar widgets don’t include navigation arrows. In terms of deleting the title you should just be able to make sure the field is emptied and then click “Save.”

Steve
    Participant

You are correct. I still have the old calender plugin running while I finish integrating your plugin. I had the wrong widget installed.

Rob

Ah, great. So you’re all set here too?

Steve
    Participant

Yes just trying to figure out styling the widget now.

Rob

Cool – have you checked out the walkthrough Jonah did on how to customize the widget (https://theeventscalendar.com/how-to-completely-customize-widgets/)? May help accomplish what you’re going for.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Canot save widget options’ is closed to new replies.