Cannot use the new import events tab.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Cannot use the new import events tab.

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Scott.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

I have tried uploading venues and events in the new import events tab and I always get this error. (Shown in the first picture upload)

Yes i have tried deactivating the onld ical and facebook importers with no help.

The only thing that works for me is if I go back to the legacy importer and input the csv file that way.
    So I have stuck with the ical importer and Legacy importer.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Scott.
    Hunter

Hey Scott,

I understand the only thing working for you at the moment is the legacy plugins, but it is highly recommended you update to Event Aggregator. If you haven’t already, please review our Moving to Event Aggregator Knowledgebase article.

It might be best you do this on a test site where you can fully troubleshoot any issues you run into along the way. Please refer to our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites and Moving Your License Keys Knowledgebase articles for more info.

Lastly, the issue you’re experiencing is actually a bug from WordPress itself. Please add the following line to the bottom of your site’s wp-config.php file and it should resolve the issue:

define (‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true);

Let me know how it goes and have a pleasant rest of your day!

Scott
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Scott. Reason: Didnt finish
    Scott
    Participant

sorry forgot to add the second try.

Both attempt to change the code led to a 500 error on the site.

I have a feeling you are going to tell me why. 🙂

Hunter

Thanks for the effort and the useful response. Try adding it to the very bottom of the file and let me know if you still get the 500 error. Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot use the new import events tab.’ is closed to new replies.