Cannot update plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot update plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cadasb
    Participant

Hi, I have a non profit license for EVENTS CALENDAR PRO and I purchased the FILTER BAR and COMMUNITY EVENTS. Currently we have Version 4.6.1.

I really appreciate that our organization did not have to pay for the pro version but we did pay $208 for the add-ons so now to be told that we have to re-purchase calendar pro because we are out of installs is frustrating. I don’t understand why we cannot install the plugin upgrade especially if it is needed to run the add-ons.

“The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 4.2.6. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version.”

“You have entered a license key for The Events Calendar PRO but the key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.”

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

Hi! This should be pretty easy to fix. Our Personal level licenses grant you the ability to install and activate the plugins on one site. Right now, you have your PRO license activated on b24.e55.myftpupload.com. I assume that is a development site.

You can login to your account and look at your license keys here: https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ and what sites are authorized with your key. Simply disconnect that one and then re-enter your key over on cadasb.org.

You will no longer get auto-updates on your dev site, but everything should still work there just fine with manual updates.

Let me know if that clears up your concerns. Have a great weekend!

cadasb
    Participant

THANK YOU!! That worked.

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot update plugin’ is closed to new replies.