Cannot Submit Events – Login Page Loads

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Cannot Submit Events – Login Page Loads

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kennon
    Participant

Recently, the submit event form for Community Events stopped appearing. Instead I just get a login page over and over, even if I attempt to log in. I’ve tried clearing cache, disabling the other plugins, and swapping back to the default theme, but it still happens.

Any thoughts what might be doing it?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

kennon
    Participant

Just in case, I tried deactivating all non-Events Calendar plugins again. I swapped to the default 2016 theme and cleared my cache again. Unfortunately, I still have the same error.

Going to the front page, the calendar, or any other page of my site shows me as logged in.

Going to the event submission page loads a login page and continues to reload that page even if I try to login.

Attached is a screenshot of the site as it is at the moment with all non-Tribe plugins deactivated and sporting the 2016 theme.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

In your settings for the community events are you requiring users to be logged in?

Thanks,
    Brendan

kennon
    Participant

Yes, I wanted users to have to be logged in to help cut down on spam submissions.

If I turn on anonymous submissions, the form does display properly again.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kennon,

Okay that makes sense. Did this start happening after an update?

Please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket.

Send me what errors you are receiving and also I would completely remove the community plugin and reinstall it before doing this just in case there is a corrupted file.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Submit Events – Login Page Loads’ is closed to new replies.