Cannot select 'Start Sale' date that is more than 2 weeks from current date

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot select 'Start Sale' date that is more than 2 weeks from current date

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mtmuddnadd
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to create multiple tickets with specific discount rates for different periods of time.

e.g. 23 sep – 5 0ct – 30% off,
    6 Oct – 19 Oct – 25% off.

However, when creating the second ticket, I was not able to select 6 oct as a start date.

Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello mtmuddnadd,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I tested out your scenario on my local install and was able to replicate the issue that you’re noticing. I’ll create a bug report and have our developers look at the issue.

Until then, I was able to get the setup you’re looking for by working backwards with the tickets. So, if you delete the tickets in there now and start by adding the second 25% off discount tickets first, you should be able to add the earlier 30% discount tickets after that.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused but hopefully this work around will work for you until we’re able to get the issue resolved.

Thanks!

mtmuddnadd
    Participant

Hi Josh!

Thanks for the work around. It is working fine.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello mtmuddnadd,

Happy to have been able to help!

If you have a few moments, we would definitely appreciate it if you took a second to rate our plugin on the WordPress.org repository.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We weren’t able to get to it for our upcoming 3.8 release, but it is still very much on the radar. We hope to have it fixed in an upcoming release, and we will do our best to keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Leah

Hello,

Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention. We’re happy to say that we have added a fix for this into our upcoming version 3.11 release. Keep an eye on your Updates page for the new version. If you have any trouble with the update (or are still seeing this problem after you update) please start a new thread and we’d be happy to help out.

Thank you for your patience while we got this release ready to go!

Best,
    Leah
    and the rest of The Events Calendar team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot select 'Start Sale' date that is more than 2 weeks from current date’ is closed to new replies.