Cannot remove another agencies website from my subscription

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot remove another agencies website from my subscription

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angie
    Participant

I have a license that allows up to 3 websites to have Calendar Pro installed but 1 of these belongs to another agency who are using my license instead of buying their own. I disconnected this site from my subscription several times and installed the plugin on another of my websites but the agency’s website keeps appearing back on my license.
    I want to remove this & prevent them from re-connecting with my license key.

George
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out, Angie. I’m sorry to hear this!

These sorts of issues are unfortunately pretty tricky to track down usually—there can be server-level or even DNS-level contributors to this sort of problem, which can take a very long time to resolve and require collaboration from multiple parties.

So I have taken a simpler approach here to try and deliver the fastest resolution possible: I have deleted your existing Business License for Events Calendar Pro and added a new one to your account.

No, don’t fret about this! There is no extra charge to your account or anything, and this license will be valid until the same date as the original one (Feb 2, 2018).

Head to http://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys to locate your new Business License on Events Calendar Pro. Use it on the sites you want to be licensed, and remove the old license key from anywhere you see fit.

Let us know if this helps!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot remove another agencies website from my subscription’ is closed to new replies.