Cannot Register for Eventbrite after event is created

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot Register for Eventbrite after event is created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Participant

I’m using the most up-to-date version of WordPress and all up-to-date plugins. When adding eventbrite add-don to the event’s calendar, I followed all instructions, successfully linked and got confirmation that eventbrite was linked to plugin, but now when I go to add the tickets to eventbrite, nothing happens when I update the page. I cannot get the tickets to be integrated into wordpress page. The page I am working on is located http://thebasfoundation.org/event/benjamin-a-stevenson-memorial-golf-tournament/

Thank you.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

We are working on a bug that is preventing the tickets from showing. I can see about getting a copy of that release to resolve that for you.

Let me know

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Register for Eventbrite after event is created’ is closed to new replies.