Cannot locate ZIP file of EventBrite to import into plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot locate ZIP file of EventBrite to import into plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Katharina
    Participant

Hi there,

I cannot find the ZIP file after buying and downloading EventBrite. I’m not sure whether it automatically already imported?

I’ve been following the listed instructions but seems some of the instructions are missing on my end. I cannot find the Clientel secret box to input the # either.

Please help…

Kat

Josh
    Participant

Hey Kat,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can find your available plugins for download by visiting https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/ while logged into your account here.

From there, you can download the zip file for the Eventbrite plugin and upload into your WordPress site. Once uploaded and activated, you should see the option for adding your license key for the plugin under the Events > Settings > Licenses tab. The license added there will give you access to the automatic updates of the plugin when they’re available.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Katharina
    Participant

Hey Josh,

Thanks for the prompt response. I keep downloading the plugin and I cannot find the ZIP extension in the download. Attached below is when the document opens up to.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Katharina,

Thanks for following up here!

The zip package that you’ve opened up to reveal the plugins files there is the same one that would be uploaded to your site. The files you’re seeing there are all the files within the plugin.

This may be different than other marketplaces that have a package download with an additional zip file of the plugin within the original download. That isn’t the case with ours. Our plugins can be uploaded directly from the download zip from the site.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot locate ZIP file of EventBrite to import into plugin’ is closed to new replies.