Cannot import from Google Calendar – import stops on 10 events. PHP Errors

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Cannot import from Google Calendar – import stops on 10 events. PHP Errors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lee
    Participant

Hi,

As the title suggests, I cannot import from Google Calendar. When choosing manual import and previewing, Event Calendar sees all events (approx 1200) in a minute or so. However, when clicking import I get problems…

To begin with I had 256Mb as WP Memory Limit, and i was receiving a ‘Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/stpaulsthroop/public_html/wp-includes/compat.php on line 181’ when trying to import. I then added define(‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’); to my wp-config file and this error disappeared, and the importing in progress banner and page appeared.

However, it then stopped at 10 events imported, and continued to show the importing progress bar for another hour, on only about 1%, before quitting with a red exclamation in the History page.

I tried this several more times with the same results.

I then turned on the ‘Full debug (all events) on the Help page, and ran the import again. The results were exactly the same, however there is no log file. The Help page still shows ‘The selected log file is empty or has not been generated yet.’ and when attempting to ‘Download log’ I get a ‘Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1568) in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/common/src/Tribe/Log/Admin.php on line 244’ error.

It’s worth noting that I also have a ‘Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/stpaulsthroop/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1568’ error consistently.

Importing a few events seems to work near instantaneously, and importing 20 worked, with the progress bar updating correctly. So it seems to be the amount of events?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Lee!

I’m really sorry you are experiencing that issue. 🙁

Let me try and help you troubleshoot this. Could you please share with me the ical address to those events? This way I can try them myself and see if I can reproduce the errors.

We were not able to import your system information. So could you please go to Events –> Settings –> Help in your WordPress dashboard and copy your system information below.

Thanks,
    Victor

Lee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot import from Google Calendar – import stops on 10 events. PHP Errors’ is closed to new replies.