Cannot get Eventbrite tickets plugin to sync with Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot get Eventbrite tickets plugin to sync with Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Faiy
    Participant

Hi there, would appreciate any help. I have just updated my licenses for Eventbrite tickets and Events Calendar Pro and when I am creating Events on my WordPress website, though the Eventbrite Ticket info is there and I input the info for the event, it will not sync with Eventbrite and create a Live event.

HI Faiy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to sync your events with Eventbrite!  As a first troubleshooting step, can you update your Events Calendar PRO to the most recent version (v4.4.20.1) and see if the issue still occurs?

If it does, can you provide me with the Eventbrite URL that you are trying to import?

In the meantime, have a look at our New User Primer to ensure that everything is set up properly.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot get Eventbrite tickets plugin to sync with Events’ is closed to new replies.