cannot find login information to renew premium plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions cannot find login information to renew premium plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vista Del Mar

Hello, we need to renew our premium account and cannot find the user name or email you have on file, anywhere.

How do we renew?

I assume we had it under a former emplyee, Ronald Lim, email [email protected]

The site your system is outdated on is vistadelmar.org

Please contact me.
    Scott
    310 804 2202

Cliff

Hi, Scott.

We don’t have any user account where the purchaser had “vistadelmar.org” in their email address. Additionally, we didn’t find your own email address in our system.

Since your license is expired anyway (and there’s no renewal discount so the price is the same), please just re-purchase it and you’ll have your own user account with everything in that account setup how you want it to be.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘cannot find login information to renew premium plugin’ is closed to new replies.