Cannot download Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot download Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shanna
    Participant

When I go to my Download area and click on Download for Eventbrite Tickets I’m getting a 404 error. Here is the URL it is trying to access:

https://theeventscalendar.com/pue_login/?redirect_to=%2F%3Fpu_request_plugin%3Dtribe-eventbrite%26version%3D3.9.3%26pu_download_click%3D1

Josh
    Participant

Hey Shanna,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Are you trying to download the latest version of the plugin or an older version? It looks like the URL there is linking to 3.9.3, however it doesn’t seem to appear within the available downloads when I’m testing the downloads on the site.

Thanks!

Shanna
    Participant

Yes, the latest version. Simply going to the Downloads are of my account and clicking on the Download link for Eventbrite.

http://screencast.com/t/DDWwy5j99S

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shanna
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Shanna,

I apologize for the inconvenience here. I’ve created a new license that should give you full access to the current versions of the Eventbrite Tickets plugin now. Login to your dashboard and you should now have a second license section there with the ability to download the latest version.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot download Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.