Cannot delete orders that keep increases in the order box

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot delete orders that keep increases in the order box

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lucinda Rasmussen
    Participant

I am using woocommerce and stripe as a gateway. I have two issues:
    1. In the order set up at checkout, there is no button where I can delete or add event tickets.
    2. Due to the first issue, I attempted to go back/close down the website to open it again to make the order attempt. However, when I clicked the add to order ticket and was directed to the checkout page, not only was the ticket I just ordered registered in the order setup but so were the last two tickets. On my computer, I cannot reduce the ordered amount of tickets, whether I go back a step, or check out of the website completely.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-delete-an-event-from-frontent-2/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Lucinda,

Using WooCommerce, the cart page should have the option to increase/decrease the quantity for a product (including tickets), or delete the product altogether (see screenshot). If you’re not seeing this on your end, can you try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? The free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing, if you don’t have a testing site already.

Even when you leave the site altogether, the products will typically still be in the cart until the purchase is completed, the products are deleted from the cart, or the user clears their browser cache (if they are not logged in).

I took a look at your site but did not see any upcoming events with tickets that I could test out. If you don’t already have an upcoming event with tickets created, could you possibly create one in your testing environment and send me a link so that I can do some testing on my end?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot delete orders that keep increases in the order box’ is closed to new replies.