Cannot deactivate

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot deactivate

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dieter
    Participant

hey guys,

got a weired problem here. i found out, that woocommerce tickets doesn’t fit for me. so i wanted to deactivate it in wp. (i’m using a multisite with 2 sites) after clicking on deactivate, i have only white pages. there’s noch chance to get to the admin and also no chance to see my webites. only white pages. this is driving me crazy. what can i do to deactivate the plugin without destroying my sites?

thank you.

cheers, dieter

Dieter
    Participant

another weired thing: since updating the events calendar to 3.9 i no longer have a field “cost” in my events. in events that are made in the last version, the price for the event shows up in the eventslist, but theres also no field for it, when editing.

i hope i could explain that so far. english is not my nativ language… 😉

George
    Participant

Hey Dieter,

I’m sorry you’ve been having trouble with this. I’m curious: what are all the other plugins you have installed on your site?

Also, for now, I’d recommend heading to your site’s wp-config.php file and changing this line of code:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to this:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

That will display PHP errors on your site if any exist, which might be very helpful here. Once you make these changes, try deactivating again – if any errors pop up on your screen, paste them here if it’s just one or two lines of text, but if it’s a long series of errors and warnings, paste the output into a Gist at http://gist.github.com and share a link to that Gist.

If you’re not able to make these changes to wp-config.php directly, I’d recommend contacting your webhost to see if they can help.

Let us know what other plugins are on your site, and what you find after this first change, and we can proceed with troubleshooting from there.

Thanks! 🙂
    George

Dieter
    Participant

hey george,

thank you for your reply. just got a little lunchbreak. 😉

wp debug shows no errors. the only plugins installed at the moment are:

the events calendar
    woocommerce tickets
    woocommerce

i found out that the problem with the “white pages” also exists, when i rename the plugin-folder “the-events-calendar” or the folder “wootickets”. renaming of other plugin-folders works with no problems.

i also found out, that my wp-database doen’t show anything about the calendar or tickets in “wp_options -> active_plugins”. if that helps.

after getting those white pages, the only way to get wp to work again, ist restoring both of the plugin-folders via ftp.

hope you can help

best,
    dieter

Dieter
    Participant

hey, it’s me again. it’s 11.35 pm in germany and i have no more power to do any further actions. tommorow i will try a restore of the database and give the whole thing another try. if you have any clue of a possible solution meanwhile, i’ll be happy to hear from you. otherwise i’ll get back here after restoring the database.

have a nice day…

dieter

Dieter
    Participant

hey george,

after hours of researching, detective work in the database, tons of coffee and red bull, losing all my hair, i finally had the idea, to have a look at my php error-log-files. that’s what i found:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'TribeWooTickets' not found in /is/htdocs/xxxx/www/photovogue/wp-content/themes/enfold/functions-enfold.php on line 1330

awesome, isn’t it? yesterday i did some changes in the themes functions.php, then later tried to deactivate woocommerce tickes in the plugins. baaam! only white pages, no admin-login. now, deleting the line in the themes functions.php did the trick.

BUT there’s still the problem with the missing “cost” field in events-calendar…

George
    Participant

Hey Dieter,

I’m curious, what is the exact configuration of how you’ve activated these plugins? Are all of these plugins Network Activated on your multisite installation? Including WooCommerce itself?

Dieter
    Participant

Hey Goeroge,

yes, all plugins were Network Aktivated. Even though I’m using WooCommerce only on one site. But the thing with the white screen occured wether plugins were activated or not.

Dieter
    Participant

Btw: I got that thing with the “cost” field resolved as well. But don’t ask me how, I don’t know. Too much input last night… 😉

Dieter
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Dieter,

I can definitely follow-up with Leah on this. So just to be clear, are you saying you would like to get a refund and stop troubleshooting here, and try using other plugins or solutions on your site? Or did you accidentally purchase a plugin or something that you didn’t intend to?

Sorry for the confusion on my end on these details, I just want to be certain I know what your plans are that I understand your issue.

Thanks,
    George

George
    Participant

Hello,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot deactivate’ is closed to new replies.