Cannot create new venue and can create new organizer (despite settings)

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Cannot create new venue and can create new organizer (despite settings)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having some problems with the Community Events-plugin.

Despite adjusting the settings to “users cannot create new events” disabled and “users cannot create new organizers” enabled (as seen in the attached screenshot),

The result (the other attached screenshot) is that you can see “create or find location” but not make another location, and that you can see “find an organizer” but also have a button to make another organizer. It should be the other way around, but if I adjust the settings it doesn’t make a difference.

I’ve tested disabling all plugins and reverting to the Twenty Fourteen-theme, but I’ve enabled them again since this is a live site. I’ve also removed the plugin and reinstalled it.

When I take a look at the source code, I see that the div event_tribe_organizer contains a table with a <tfoot> (in which the button to add an organizer sits), and the div event_tribe_venue doesn’t have that tfoot.

Help?! 🙂

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Zé!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with that issue.

The “Add Another Organizer” button is meant to add multiple organizers for an event, not to create an organizer.

If the settings are like you say, you should not see be able to create an organizer, but you can select multiple organizers for one event.

Is this the behaviour you experience? Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot create new venue and can create new organizer (despite settings)’ is closed to new replies.