Cannot Change or Remove Organizer/Venue in Translated Recurring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot Change or Remove Organizer/Venue in Translated Recurring Events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Claire Lanyado
    Participant

Hi there,

We noticed an issue today where we cannot change or remove the organizer or venue on translated (using WPML) recurring events. Non-recurring events and non-translated recurring events can still be changed like normal so something weird is going on just with the translated recurring events.

Please help, thanks!
    – Jonah

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jonah,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry about this issue with the organizers and venues and WPML.

We are aware of this bug which came with 4.6.14 and our developers will be looking into that hopefully soon.

Until then you can roll back to 4.6.13, I believe that still didn’t have this issue.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Claire Lanyado
    Participant

Hey Andras,

I rolled back to 4.6.13 and indeed it appears to have fixed the issue. We’ll stick with that until you guys come out with an official fix and will look out for an update here. Thanks for your help!

– Jonah

Andras
    Keymaster

Jonah, thank you for reporting back!

We will post here once a fix is released.

Cheers,
    Andras

Geoff B.

Good evening Jonah,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have been working hard with the WPML team to increase compatibility between our plugins. You can read all about it here: https://wpml.org/build-multilingual-events-websites-events-calendar-wpml/

Full disclosure, there are still a few things that are not quite to our liking yet, especially in the context of recurring events (we will iron those out shortly).

In the meantime, I believe we have fixed the venue and organizers issues specifically (provided you upgrade to the latest version of everything and follow the instructions found in the article – you might have empty WPML’s cache and re-save your permalinks).

Can you please confirm?

Have a great day!
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Change or Remove Organizer/Venue in Translated Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.