Cannot Activate EDDtickets and WooTickets together

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot Activate EDDtickets and WooTickets together

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    loakine
    Participant

Can i use these two plugins together? EDDtickets and WooTickets? I cannot activate them together.. i get these errors….

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare is_incompatible_events_core_installed() in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1240/nprnstaging/wp-content/plugins/eddtickets/eddtickets.php on line 83

OR

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare is_incompatible_events_core_installed() in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1240/nprnstaging/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/wootickets.php on line 82

Barry

Hi @loakine, unfortunately you are hitting a bug here and for the time being those plugins cannot be activated simultaneously. We’ve got this on the issue tracker though and aim to have it resolved in the very near future.

Barry

I may have been premature then – it looks like the team already looked into this. Their assessment was that WooCommerce and EDD are not mutually compatible in any case; are you finding that (independently of our ticketing plugins) they do work successfully in tandem within the same WordPress installation?

Barry

Hi! Do my last posts clarify things or can you confirm if you need further help on this one?

loakine
    Participant

Hi again. well i deactivated the WooTickets so i could do a test purchase with EDDtickets and the Print Ticket link did not work. All it does is load the Home Page.
    Print Ticket URL – http://nprnstaging.wpengine.com/index.php?edd_action=print_ticket&ticket=173&download_key=ed180ee9e74dc6868f923505604c1c06

Either way I think at this point I am not going to use EDDtickets… I think WooTickets will be all i need.

Leah

Hi loakine,

It looks like you marked this topic resolved, but you were having trouble with the EDD Tickets link? If you still need help, please start a new ticket with that issue and we’ll try to help out.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Activate EDDtickets and WooTickets together’ is closed to new replies.