Cannot access dashboard or calendar on live site after EC and ECP plug update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot access dashboard or calendar on live site after EC and ECP plug update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

Hello,

All of the sudden, my dashboard is not accessible in WordPress and I get the following error on the dashboard side. I just did the most recent plugin update last night. I also get an error when trying to access the calendar (pasted below the text you see here).

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Recurring_Event_Cleanup’ not found in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\src\Tribe\Query.php:26 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\src\Tribe\Main.php(782): Tribe__Events__Query::init() #1 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): Tribe__Events__Main->init(”) #2 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-settings.php(450): do_action(‘init’) #5 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-config.php(95): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #6 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #7 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-admin\admin.php(31): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #8 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-admin\index.php(10): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #9 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\src\Tribe\Query.php on line 26

Warning: include_once(C:\i): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\Tribe\Autoloader.php on line 152

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe/Template_Part_Cache.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\Tribe\Autoloader.php on line 152

Error on Calendar page: cannot access calendar on live site.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Tribe__Template_Part_Cache’ not found in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\src\Tribe\Template\Month.php:195 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\src\Tribe\Templates.php(171): Tribe__Events__Template__Month->__construct() #1 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\src\functions\template-tags\general.php(24): Tribe__Events__Templates::instantiate_template_class(‘Tribe__Events__…’) #2 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): tribe_initialize_view(”) #3 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\template-loader.php(12): do_action(‘template_redire…’) #6 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #7 C:\inetpub\westmount\index.php(17): require(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #8 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\src\Tribe\Template\Month.php on line 195

Help!

Thanks.

kshykula
    Participant

Am able to access the calendar again, but unable to add new events. Entire New Events window is messed up in that I can only enter a title, tag and category, but not enter any other information at all. Unable to save/publish.

Not good.

Kat

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Kat,

Sorry about the troubles with the update. I’m happy to hear that you can access the back-end.

My hunch is something went South during the update process, so first I would recommend to deactivate and delete TEC and EC Pro, get a fresh version and re-install them to make sure that all files are there and up-to-date.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

kshykula
    Participant

My whole site went down; Admin side and front end. i cannot even access backupbuddy to restore. 🙁

If you have suggestions I would appreciate. Our site has been down all day.

Thank you.

Andras
    Keymaster

Oh, I’m really sorry to hear that! That’s not good.

Did you do anything specific which could have triggered that?

It might be that one of the plugins is acting up. What you can try in this case is log in to your server via FTP and rename the plugins folder. This will deactivate all your plugins.

Check if your site shows up like that.

If it does, it is definitely one of the plugins.

As a next step rename the folder back to ‘plugins’, and re-name all plugin folders inside, and start re-enabling them one-by-one and check where the site breaks. That is the faulty plugin which you will need to re-install.

Let me know what you find.

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot access dashboard or calendar on live site after EC and ECP plug update’ is closed to new replies.