Cannot access attendees list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot access attendees list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vladan Popovic
    Participant

Hi, we are experiencing issue when trying to access attendees list on one of our events. Where the list should be it is empty. Do you know why this is happening and how can we resolve it?

Also, we are getting feedback from our customers that they are experiencing problems when trying to fill in contact information on mobile phones.

Barry

Hi Vladan,

I’m guessing orders have been placed for one or more tickets for the event you’re having trouble with. Can you confirm what the status of those orders is?

It looks like you’ve configured your site to only create the tickets/attendees once the order status reaches “pending” or “completed”, so if for example they are currently set to “processing” or “on hold” and have not passed through one of those other statuses, that might explain this.

Let me know!

Barry

Also, we are getting feedback from our customers that they are experiencing problems when trying to fill in contact information on mobile phones.

I’m less sure about this problem … which form are you referring to here — is it generated by one of our plugins and can you link me to an example?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot access attendees list’ is closed to new replies.