Cannot access attendee list as it keeps timing out

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot access attendee list as it keeps timing out

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda!

I’m sorry but I don’t yet have an update about this. I will drop a note about your urgency to see if we can get this moving faster and will keep you posted about it. Please hang in there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Amanda!

Just wanted to let you know that we are trying to get this done by tomorrow. I’ll keep an eye on the report so as soon as we have a working snippet I’ll let you know about it.

Best,
    Victor

saha
    Participant

Thank you

Amanda Arnell-Smith
    Administration
    a: PO Box 4346, Springfield Qld 4300
    w: saveahorse.org.au e: [email protected]

Limited Liability (Qld) IA56476, ARBN 617 104 800
    ABN 97 212 703 053
    Donate Here

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Amanda!

I wanted to follow up with this to let you know that one of our developers have already started looking for a solution. However, there were a number of barriers that prevented him to come up with a fast and easy solution.

I will keep you posted about any updates regarding this.

Best,
    Victor

saha
    Participant

Any news Victor?

Amanda Arnell-Smith
    Administration
    a: PO Box 4346, Springfield Qld 4300
    w: saveahorse.org.au e: [email protected]

Limited Liability (Qld) IA56476, ARBN 617 104 800
    ABN 97 212 703 053
    Donate Here

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Amanda!

I’m really sorry about the delay in finding a solution for this. Unfortunately, we haven’t had the developer resources to progress this, but we understand the urgency and will do our best to get you a script or other solution that will provide you with relief as quickly as we can.

As a side note, I wanted to let you know that the feature for having pagination in the attendee page has been scheduled to be included in our next Feature Release cycle.

My apologies once again for the inconvenience.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a pagination feature in sales and attendees reports in Event Tickets 🙂

If you are using the attendee pagination helper I shared with you, please deactivate before updating as it may conflict with this release.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-7-event-tickets-plus-4-7/

We always recommend using a staging site to test new versions before updating on a live site > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot access attendee list as it keeps timing out’ is closed to new replies.