Canadian Provinces say "None"

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Canadian Provinces say "None"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nhaa webmaster
    Participant

Hi there! We’ve got some events going on in Canada. I import the EventBrite listing into Tribe – no problem. But for some reason, every time I make an update to the Tribe event post, when I go back to EventBrite, it deletes the content from the State/Province field and it shows up as “None” in the EB listing. Which is not good because all of our confirmation and reminder emails are generated from EB.

How do I fix this? Is it a known bug? Thanks! Screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/i6U80v89

Trisha

Hello, Jennifer!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

I just did some pretty thorough testing and can confirm that this is a bug. We have a bug filed that is a bit more vague that I’m going to add this conversation too but I’m also going to file a more specific bug report as well.

I’m also going to chat with one of the developers tomorrow and see if we can find a fix for you! Stay tuned!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Jennifer!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 24 July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-24-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Canadian Provinces say "None"’ is closed to new replies.