Can you use community events in combination with event ticketing?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can you use community events in combination with event ticketing?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roger Walker-Arnott

Hi,

If I purchase community events & woo commerce ticketing will the two allow me to have a system where event managers can add their own events and charge for tickets?

Further to that, would it be possible to configure it so that event managers can use their own paypal/payment gateway information.

Best Regards,
    Roger

Barry

Hi Roger,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If I purchase community events & woo commerce ticketing will the two allow me to have a system where event managers can add their own events and charge for tickets?

Right now, I’m afraid not – at least, they wouldn’t give you quite what you’re looking for “out of the box”.

That said, with some customization work you could certainly integrate the two and of course a tremendous amount of development work would already be done for you (as compared to building a custom solution from scratch) since, of course, between both plugins a lot of functionality is already covered 🙂

Last but not least, stay tuned to our blog: we’ve got some stuff in the works that might interest you!

Further to that, would it be possible to configure it so that event managers can use their own paypal/payment gateway information.

That’s not currently facilitated – though, again, it would be achievable via some customization work.

I hope that answers your questions and please don’t hesitate to let me know if I can clarify anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can you use community events in combination with event ticketing?’ is closed to new replies.