Can you recommend someone who can tweek my calendar Pro???

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can you recommend someone who can tweek my calendar Pro???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Hurteau
    Participant

Really having a hard time to get my venues to update,, Is there anyone that you know of who knows how to set this uo better,,,

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

We do have a list of freelancers who could tweak your calendar: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Please note that this list is provided as a courtesy to our customers, and we make no guarantees of any kind regarding the listed entities. Modern Tribe is unable to assist with any disputes related to work contracted from third-party agencies or developers.

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can you recommend someone who can tweek my calendar Pro???’ is closed to new replies.