Can you pull events from another website URL or calendar?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can you pull events from another website URL or calendar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanne

Hi,

Can I pull events from another website URL or possibly a calendar? not an event calendar one but another make?

I’m mostly interested in pulling events from a website URL

Thanks

Courtney

Hi Joanne

We have a few ways to gather events from other sites. Our free plugin, The Events Calendar, makes it possible to upload events in a CSV file format.

Event Aggregator expands that plugin to include much more. With it, you can pull in events from Facebook, Google/iCal, and more. And finally, if you want to import events from another website using The Events Calendar, Event Aggregator has a setting called “Other URL” that will allow you to just paste in the link of the other site and pull the events in.

Does that answer the question? Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can you pull events from another website URL or calendar?’ is closed to new replies.