Can you please let me know how many tickets I have sold? I haven't got a clue.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can you please let me know how many tickets I have sold? I haven't got a clue.

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Adam.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi guys,

Before I go into the current issue I’m having, the new PDF email plugin was also sending tickets with red “x” where QR code was supposed to be (404), so removed it. Tried to find the old plugin on site (view tickets from event page) but couldn’t, but luckily found a copy in an old backup.

Current issue:
    Bulk (or individually) changing orders to “completed” from “processing” consistently doubled the amount of tickets sent to customers, when woocommerce checkout field editor and/or woocommerce cart notices is installed.

I troubleshooted – plugin by plugin on staging site, and then installed woocommerce order status control, and it completes the order automatically without doubling the tickets.

The problem now was that I needed to manually delete 100 or so tickets, which I did manually.

Now my numbers are all over the place (despite the numbers in Tribe Orders view, I’m sure I didn’t delete 200 tickets).

Cancelled orders (eg payment didn’t go through, or cart timed out) doesn’t replenish stock and throws numbers out further.

This is a consistent problem. When I set an allocation of tickets, I have never sold exactly that many tickets. It’s either more or less than the number I specify.

Are you able to please let me know how many tickets I’ve sold? I’ve attached my woocommerce orders summary, my tribe attendees list, and my tribe orders list. I’ve read the page about deleting orders etc multiple times, but I still haven’t got a clue how it arrives at these numbers.

Many thanks.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Adam!

Just wanted to note that we have updated the article https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-cancel-tickets-order/ and added notes to reflect the differences with current versions of our plugins.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Nico

Hey,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Event Tickets that addresses the issue with the attendees CSV export. We appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Tickets to version 4.6.3.1 and let us know if the fix works for your site. This fix should solve the problem for Event Tickets Plus users as well (no update required to this plugin).

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-event-tickets-4-6-3-1/

Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can you please let me know how many tickets I have sold? I haven't got a clue.’ is closed to new replies.