Can you filter by a range of dates when viewing the map view?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can you filter by a range of dates when viewing the map view?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wyatt

I want to just have the map view and also be able to use the filter bar. I would like to use a range of dates, the categories, and other filters. Is this possible when in map view? So when you select from March 21st to March 22nd with a category of “Party” you only see parties on the map from those dates. Is this possible?

Leah

Hi Wyatt,

Thanks for getting in touch. Filter Bar does not yet have a date range. You can select the start date using the Event Bar, and any events on or after that date will show. Using the category filter will work nicely with the map as you describe.

You might be able to customize the plugin to use a date range, but at this time it’s not built in. I’d love to have you add your votes and comments to our UserVoice thread for the feature. That gets in on our radar for future builds.

Best,

Leah

petermartinek
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible disable/hide date filter?

Thanks Peter

Leah

Hi Peter,

Do you mean removing the date search from the Events Bar? You might check out our Guide to the Events Bar for some tips on doing that. If you need further help, please post a new thread in our Events Calendar PRO forum and we’ll do our best to help out.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored: if we can help with any other questions, please create a new thread!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can you filter by a range of dates when viewing the map view?’ is closed to new replies.