Can you add countdown time widget to user entered date in Community?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can you add countdown time widget to user entered date in Community?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean

Hi – My users will set up an event and invite others to it. The person who sets it up, the Organizer, can likely do this via the Community feature. That part is clear.

But can the countdown timer be added to a page created using Community? And likewise, can the timer be persistent to invitees who get invited to the event and land on the “Collaborator” page? In other words, once the Organizer has created an event, the countdown starts from whatever date has been selected as the “event date”. And all parties (the event organizer and those he invites) should see this countdown timer whenever they navigate back to the event page.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sean!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

By default, that is not a built-in functionality of our plugins.

We do have a Countdown Widget available that you can use, but that is part of our Events Calendar PRO plugin. Let me share with you the following article so you can read more about it > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-the-events-countdown-widget/

Let me know if any follow up questions 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can you add countdown time widget to user entered date in Community?’ is closed to new replies.