Can we pick and choose our bundle? Please :)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can we pick and choose our bundle? Please :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leigh
    Participant

Hey,

I am about to hit the button on this after having expired my licence, but I am now in a position to be able to use my multisite within my business therefore want to take advantage of your multisite licence.
    I have seen your bundles, and although very good, aren’t suited to my exact needs.
    Is there a way to get Calendar Pro, Community Events and Filter Bar as a bundle on a Multisite network ?

It would really expedite my decision 🙂

Thanks in advance
    Leigh

Geoff

Hi Leigh and welcome back!

I know exactly what you mean — it would be really awesome to do a build-your-own-bundle sort of thing, but I’m afraid our system does not allow for that at the moment. I did an additional check on our existing bundles and I’m afraid that none of them are an exact fit for the combination of plugins you’re looking for

We often run promotions. Though none are happening at the moment, we do have a page that we update when they are available and I’d definitely suggest watching it for the best deals:

Deals, Coupons & Discounts!

Does this help answer your question? I know it’s not the best news, but please let me know.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Leigh
    Participant

Hello and thanks for the quick reply. Completely understand, I kinda knew it, but if you don’t ask, you don’t get 🙂
    I will keep an eye out of a coupon, but think i may need to buy the multisite licence sooner 🙁

Geoff

Never hurts to ask for sure!

Sorry again for the bad news but definitely keep an eye open on our promotions page and we’ll be sure to update it when something comes up.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can we pick and choose our bundle? Please :)’ is closed to new replies.