Can we display Past Events with Event Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can we display Past Events with Event Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zipline154
    Participant

I am working on a website and my client would like to be able to display past events to that people can see what they missed out on. Is this possible with Event Calendar PRO and/or Event Tickets Plus? Or is this only possible with a 3rd party plugin?

Hi Karen,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

Once you have Events Calendar PRO, you can use the URLĀ http://www.your-site.com/events/list/?tribe_event_display=past to display your past events.

You can also opt to use a shortcode to add a date range in that occurs in the past:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

zipline154
    Participant

I did not see a shortcode for displaying events that have already passed.
    Can you please send me an example of a shortcode that displays events that
    have already passed and show events from a date range not just one day?

Hi Karen,

Although there is not an official shortcode to show past events, you can alter the date range in the shortcode, so that it shows past events, like this:

[tribe_events view=”month” date=”2018-04″]

Alternatively, you can also try The Events Calendar Shortcode plugin (which we are not affiliated with) in order to display past events as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can we display Past Events with Event Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus?’ is closed to new replies.