Can we cluster pins when zooming out?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can we cluster pins when zooming out?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Clover-Owens
    Participant

I’m using Events Calendar to show a map of events…. almost a thousand events that are all happening on the same day. Since there’s so many events, I’d like the pins to cluster together when zoomed out. The “cluster” (not sure if that’s what I should call it) should then show the count of events in that region. See my picture below of a similar map.

Is this possible with events calendar? If it requires custom code, is there someone I can hire to do this?

Courtney

Hi Ryan

Unfortunately, we do not have a good solution to offer for this. The map relies entirely upon the Google Maps API, and would not be something we can customize, as that is handled by Google.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can we cluster pins when zooming out?’ is closed to new replies.