Can RSVP fields (Full Name and Email) always show?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can RSVP fields (Full Name and Email) always show?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick C

Fooling around with the Events Tickets, I notice that there’s a place where you can have an RSVP. I can’t find a place in the code for RSVP.php where I could force the Full name and Email fields to always show up regardless of if they even want it or not. Am I looking in the right place?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

Thanks for using Event Tickets!

You could actually do this with a CSS customization (no need to modify the template!). We are not able to provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum, as we use this forum to answer questions on the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them. If you need further assistance with this, you can post in one of our premium support forums by purchasing a license.

Alternatively, you can post over in our community forum or search ourĀ premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can RSVP fields (Full Name and Email) always show?’ is closed to new replies.