Can "Organizer" meta be changed?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can "Organizer" meta be changed?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Greg

We are using the event calendar to list upcoming webinars presented by a variety of speakers. It would be great if we could rename “organizer” to “presenter”. I presume it is a custom taxonomy issue, but not sure. Custom Post Type UI does not give access to “events” post type info.

Rob

This should be doable. I’ll get our developer Jonah to take a look and respond directly.

Greg

I know you guys are probably swamped, but got any ideas on this one yet? Thanks in advance.

Rob

Had to pass this on to another developer, but I know it’s in the current batch he’s looking at. Will have a response as soon as he’s been able to digest 🙂

Rob

Hey Greg. I spoke with John about this today; looks like you can do this by changing the labels for the organizer post type within the plugin itself. That point you in the right direction?

Greg

Thanks, Rob. It confirms my thoughts that is a post type issue, but there is nowhere on the admin side to change that (right?). Will this require code change on one of the plugin files?

Rob

Hey Greg. You are correct that this isn’t controlled on the admin side; you’d need to dig into the plugin files. Have you looked in organizer-meta-box.php?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can "Organizer" meta be changed?’ is closed to new replies.