Can (or will) Events Calendar Pro write to Google Calendar?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can (or will) Events Calendar Pro write to Google Calendar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erik

Hi there – I have an app that mirrors content from my website using Como.com. Como easily integrates with google calendar. I need to create a calendar of community-submitted events (with moderation) which can be diretly fed back into google calendar so it can be used by Como. Is that possible with The Events Calendar/Pro or do you have plans to make this possible? Thank you! Erik

George
    Participant

Hi Erik!

First of all, I cannot apologize enough for the insane delay in response time here! There are a handful of support threads that for one reason or another seem to have totally fallen through the cracks of our support workflows – I messed up hugely here, and even though I’ve gone through looking for old issues to ensure threads don’t get ignored like this one did, it somehow missed my radar and has been sitting here unaddressed for far, far too long.

As for your question here, it is a fascinating one. By default (so, even without getting the PRO upgrade), you can export individual events to Google Calendar with the “Export to Google Calendar” links on single-event views. However, there is unfortunately not any built-in support for the kind of automatic, mass-exporting functionality you describe in your post here. It may be possible to build something like that with a large amount of custom coding, but at this time it is not within the plugins by default.

Sorry if that’s a disappointment, especially on top of my awful mistake with missing your support thread and taking so long to reply to you – I’m really sorry about that Erik! Let us know what your thoughts are here and if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can (or will) Events Calendar Pro write to Google Calendar?’ is closed to new replies.