Can Not Purchase Personal Pro on Black Friday Discount

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can Not Purchase Personal Pro on Black Friday Discount

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave Van Abel

Tried to register last night and did not get an email.

Tried again today and said user id taken.

Tried to reset password, no luck.

Tried Demo and want to “Add An Event”, but can not register, so unable to test it.

I WANT TO BUY THE PERSONAL PRO today with BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT, but can not register.

I am part of an organization in Green Valley, AZ (Green Valley Recreation gvrecs.org) with 65 clubs. We are working to develop a uniform set of sub-domains with Event Calendars. One of our initial sites is woodshop.gvrclubs.org, which I am developing (retired, 30 yrs experience).

If I can buy the Personal Pro version, we can move forward much better.

please advise.

Dave Van Abel
    520-336-4773 (cell / text)

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Dave,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your question.

Sorry to hear that you didn’t receive the email. Not sure what could have happened. You can try to check in your spam folder, unfortunately sometimes our emails end up there. If you can share with me the address you used I can check our system if it went out or not.

I have set up a new password for you which you can use to log in. I have sent it to you via email, I hope it arrives. Please change it afterwards, for your security.

Nonetheless, you should be able to still purchase with discount today.

Add the desired product to your cart. If it is Events Calendar Pro Personal for $89, then you can use this coupon code in the shopping cart: REST10

(If your total amount will be higher, then here are the other codes you can use.)

Once on the cart page you can enter the code after clicking on “Got a coupon?” Here’s a screenshot.

If it still doesn’t want to work, let me know and we’ll figure something. 😉

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can Not Purchase Personal Pro on Black Friday Discount’ is closed to new replies.