Can not get Google Calendar feed to work on site.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Can not get Google Calendar feed to work on site.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by vandenberg25.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vandenberg25
    Participant

I purchased the event aggregator and am trying to import a Google Calendar feed.

I can not get it to preview the calendar in the set-up window. First I was getting timeout errors. Now the error message is:

There was an error fetching the results from your import: There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.

It just can not fetch the calendar.

What would you advise?

I have since went back and looked and it appears to have saved it as a scheduled import but when I try to RUN IMPORT it just spins and spins and no events are ever imported.

I can not get any events to import.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Rebecca!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having those issues.

I can confirm that we’ve recently experienced some issues with our Event Aggregator servers that might have cause delays when previewing your imports as well as failed imports.

We’ve just released a fix to address this issue, so things should be back to normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Thanks,
    Victor

vandenberg25
    Participant

It does appear to be working at the moment. I will follow up if I have other problems.

Thank you.

Victor
    Keymaster

Thanks for your confirmation Rebecca!

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not get Google Calendar feed to work on site.’ is closed to new replies.