Can not add license key

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can not add license key

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

We just purchased the pro version and installed it on our multisite business site. When I go to the main website Events > Settings there is no Licenses tab to input the key. Both free and pro versions are 3.9.1. Would appreciate some help.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

Currently the License Tab only shows if the Events Calendar and Pro are network activated or activated on the main site of the multisite.

We are looking to change this, but for now those are the only two ways the License Tab will show.

The plugin will function without the license added, however, automatic updates are not available without it.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Dhruv
    Participant

Just got the pro package but it’s just not clear that you have to have both free and pro nor are there any instructions on this. One has to assume since you mention this at times that “both your free and pro version” must match etc. Might want to look into this! 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok Dhruv, thanks for the information. We will look into it.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not add license key’ is closed to new replies.