Can I use your plugin in a subfolder or subdomain?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I use your plugin in a subfolder or subdomain?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jamye
    Participant

I am considering Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus. Here are my questions:

I have WooCommerce on my site and would like to sell tickets to events.

1. I only need to sell tickets (no RSVP). Do I need both ticket plugins, or will Event Tickets Plus suffice?

2. We are considering putting WooCommerce in a sub-folder. Would Events Calendar Pro and the ticket plugin both need to be in the sub-folder, or can it be on the main site?

3. We are also considering putting WooCommerce in a sub-domain. Would the Calendar and Ticket plugin both need to be in the sub-domain, or can it be on the main site?

Cliff

Hi, Jamye.

Thanks for moving your questions here. I didn’t realize you didn’t have any active licenses; sorry for that misunderstanding.

Your WooCommerce and Event Tickets Plus will need to be on the same WordPress install. We wouldn’t be able to provide support for any setup different from this. However, whether main domain, sub domain, or sub directory, these two plugins should work fine together.

Yes, you need to have the core/free Event Tickets plugin active to run the paid Event Tickets Plus plugin.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I use your plugin in a subfolder or subdomain?’ is closed to new replies.